February 19, 2011

Hunger Games

What were the biggest dangers to your group?
-My biggest dangers to my group was that we had useless things but it was helpful. We will die of starvation, also we could die of floods because our shelter was at the lower area so water will flood to our shelter.


What do you wish you would have had?
-We wish to have other part of flint because flint has to be 2 but we only had one of them so we couldn't get a fire. We also needs compass to tell where we are.

What strengths did you bring to the group?
-I brought some ideas how could use things usefully. I also helped design the shelter.

What was your favorite thing about FRIM?
-My favorite thing about FRIM was aquatics activity. I enjoyed to catch fishies in the clean stream. The stream in the FRIM has really clear water. I could see water really clearly so I can catch a lot of different spicies of fish.


What would like to change for next year?
-It would be fun if we sleep more days so we could do more activities and study more about FRIM. I also want to change that we could sleep 3 days so it will be more comfutable when we get back to home, also it will be big experience for practice Malaysia Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment