August 27, 2010

Tower Team Building Activity


I think we had to do this activity because we have to know 'Communicate Effectively' so we can share out ideas so its more creative. I felt strange when team member was move to other team because they can steal our teams ideas so they can do better job and first I thought a new team member was spy but they are new member so our team get new idea. I feel more comfortable when we working on the team. We weren't successful because our team actually don't had plan to build tower. I think this is right image for this activity because Twin Tower is represent tower and 'Communicate Effectively' is represent our teamwork.

1 comment:

  1. How did you feel during this activity? What was your part in the group? Why weren't you successful as a team? What would you do differently next time?

    ReplyDelete